In providing Commercial Counsel services, we work closely with investors, CEO’s and their management team as a discreet and committed support, with a focus on execution and achieving results.
We use our combined team business experience to deliver insight, solutions and support to a problem or opportunity. Whilst for a client this might be their first experience of a particular matter, for the Danetree team, we are likely to have some experience we can leverage to the clients advantage.
When undertaking assignments with clients, we focus on understanding the commercial drivers and appreciating the organisational, people, supplier and market complexities.
We tackle problems and realise opportunities for client profit.
- Discreet Founder or Board Level support, including independent director support.
- Development, appraisal and supporting the execution of commercial and market strategy.
- Change and stakeholder management.
- Business turnaround. Financial distress and financing negotiations.
- Owner Managed business: MBO, MBI, founder succession, exit and retirement strategy.
- Business Goal achievement – Getting from A to B.
- Getting clients ready and organised for market opportunities or challenges.
- Investor and market development partner preparation. Business plan appraisal.
- Human Capital Support: discreet headhunting for senior or profit influencing positions, internal recruitment team support and guidance, out-placement and rationalisation.
- Family Managed Business – support for family business, next generation transition, capital preservation, monitoring and mentoring and future proofing.
- Enablement – growth. From strategy through to execution, creation of new opportunities with ‘fresh’ eyes, monetarisation and business model conversion to contractual issues.
- You will be working with a member of our executive team (all have at least 15 years’ experience and plenty of energy for your company success).